Monday 17 January 2011

Level 4 critera.

I think i will be able to achieve level 4 for my magazine if i put lots of work into it, I want to use different images completely at different angles and on different backgrounds etc. I want to use women in my magazine mostly because thats what i found out works best. I havent thought about what to put for my mise-en-scene yet but i want alot of text on my page and no blank spaces. I want to use formal language because my magazine is for an older more mature audience. I think my layout does follow convention, but there are many different conventional layouts which work well. I am going to use 1 or 2 fonts throughout and just put emphasis on it or make it larger if i want them to stand out because i realised after doing my questionaire that worked best.

No comments:

Post a Comment