Saturday 26 March 2011

Evaluation - Insitutions.

A company called Intermedia partners produce magazines like mine. I think they're the type of company who would produce a magazine like mine as they have a similar one. This magazine is called Vibe, and i anaylised it when doing my research and planning.(https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi00Emy-De1y5Gf_1-3UehSk6-OYgJC3XH3aUL9qCwT396I1g_CNt4WlIdIqY1_attKdtLVvpxhjXM0YqRv4L2qj-lwCrqelQnAoBpAyjOZBoxAJf8cQjzWQNZnVU9RNoHXk_mCos08rso/s1600/Anyalis+s2.jpg)  I found this out when i did my instutions research before doing my magazine. (http://charlotterandalll.blogspot.com/2010/11/audience-research.html).
They are a company who have invested into
-magazines
-cable teleivison
-broadcast television
-print programming and broadcasting.
One of the companies they hold is Vibe.Vibe is not only a magazine its a music channel and blog etc.

Here is an example of the front cover of Vibe and the front cover of my magazine, Musique.

Our magaines are similar in many different ways, Firstly both mine and Vibe have the same sort of main image, which is in the middle of the page. Secondly we both have a masthead and consistent colour schemes. The colour scheme in Vibe is red, white and blue, whereas in my magazine it's red, black and white. Both our magazines are unisex but the images would mostly attract a male audience. We both have lists of artist inlcuded in our magazines, and things which are more important in larger fonts. We have both included a price barcode and issue number.

No comments:

Post a Comment