Saturday 26 March 2011

Evaluation- Target audience

The target audience for my magazine are older teenagers to young adults.And mostly females. My reasons for this is because when i did my questionairre before producing my magazine they came up as most likley to read my magazine.

This is the example of my questionairre results.

Also when doing my questionaiire i asked whether males of females would read my magazine. It turned out that more females would read my magazine rather than males. Which meant that i should probably of put a male model on my front cover as thats what women like so see, but i decided I'd rather put a female on their as i could'nt get a male model to take pictures of. Females are still attracted to my magazine because they aspire to be like the women on the front.




 I knew that although my questionairre results proved that more women would read my magazine more than men, i knew men would to. Because of this i choose to use unisex colours of red, white, black and also decided that I'd add articles which women and men can relate too. When i did my audeince research into a magazine like mine, i choose vibe. See link..
http://charlotterandalll.blogspot.com/2010/11/audience-research.html 
I found that there target audience was around ages 12-24, which is a wider variety to mine but inluding the same ages. I think reasons for this is because most of the people who took my questionaiire were my school friends who are around the ages of 16 to 19.

No comments:

Post a Comment